90 days to success in grant writing [electronic resource]
- Timothy Kachinske, Judith Kachinske.
- Boston, Mass. : Course Technology, c2010.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xii, 324 p.) : ill.
- Introduction. 1. Getting Started as a Grant Writer. 2. Determining Your Needs for Grant Support. 3. Prospect Research for Grant Support. 4. Cultivating Sources of Support. 5. Organizing and Composing a Proposal. 6. Writing Queries, Short Proposals, and Cover Letters. 7. Writing Educational Program Proposals. 8. Writing Endowment Proposals. 9. Writing Project Proposals. 10. Writing Concept Papers. 11. Grant Proposals for Individuals. 12. Federal Grants. 13. Tracking Proposals and Writing Reports. 14. Grant Proposal Tracking Software. 15. Resources for Grant Writers. 16. Help with Writing Skills.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781435454866 20160603
- Publisher's Summary
- With ever increasing competition among organizations for donor dollars, developing one's fundraising skills is a must for survival and success in today's not-for-profit environment. 90 DAYS TO SUCCESS IN GRANT WRITING is designed to guide new grant proposal writers on how to approach and deal with their new role by sharing the experiences, techniques, and thought processes of a highly successful grant writer. Readers are introduced to research and cultivation processes necessary for most successful grant applications. They are then taken through the process of outlining, writing and reporting on a variety of typical grant proposals. 90 DAYS TO SUCCESS IN GRANT WRITING provides an informative and entertaining read while providing the tools, examples and thought provoking concepts in a manner that new grant writers can use and develop right away.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781435454866 20160603
- Proposal writing for grants.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Ninety days to success in grant writing
- Description based on print version record.
- Includes index.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Kachinske, Timothy. 90 days to success in grant writing Boston, Mass. : Course Technology, c2010 ( 9781435454866 )
- 1435454863 (pbk.)
- 9781435454866 (pbk.)