Slavery & anti-slavery [electronic resource] : a transnational archive
- Farmington Hills, MI : Gale, Cengage Learning.
- Part I: Debates Over Slavery and Abolition
- Part II: Slave Trade in the Atlantic World. Slavery and Anti-Slavery
- Part III: Institution of Slavery
- Part IV: Age of Emancipation
- "Slavery and Anti-Slavery includes documents from the United States and Europe, as well as other parts of the world. In addition to newspaper collections and books published in the antebellum era, Slavery and Anti-Slavery contains documents from several archives originally available only on microfilm."
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Slavery and anti-slavery
- Title from HTML header: Slavery, anti-slavery
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009.
- Title from home page (viewed July 29, 2009).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Included Work
- Debates Over Slavery and Abolition