Post-war Europe [electronic resource] : Refugees, exile and resettlement, 1945-1950
- [Farmington Hills, MI] : Gale, Cengage Learning
- Thomson Learning Digital Research Collections.
- Collection of "primary sources for the study and understanding of the challenges facing the European peoples in the aftermath of World War II." Topics covered include the administration of refugee camps across Europe including England, Germany, Italy, Hungary and Yugoslavia; displaced Persons Assembly Centre reports; Jewish Relief Unit field reports; British Military Government in Germany; Belsen DP Camp; Maclean Mission in Italy; Politics of the Refugee Crisis; and, strengthening of the Zionist cause.
- Jewish refugees > Europe > History > 20th century > Sources.
- World War, 1939-1945 > Refugees > Europe > Sources.
- Refugee camps > Europe > Sources.
- World War, 1939-1945 > Civilian relief > Europe > Sources.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Post-war Europe
- Vol/date range
- Launched 2008.
- Description based on resource viewed May 6, 2008 (Gale, Cengage Learning, Web site); title from resource home page.
- "From The National Archives of the UK, and The Wiener Library, London. "
- Sources include surveys, leaflets, photographs, reports of relief workers, US zone reports, War office memos, Exodus Camp records, Displaced Persons Assembly Centre weekly reports and correspondence of relief organizations.