Time, space and pace : computer-integrated learning in corporate South Africa
- Dagada, Rabelani.
- Pretoria : Unisa Press, c2009.
- Physical description
- xv, 158 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LB1028.5 .D24 2009
- Unknown LB1028.5 .D24 2009
- Bibliographical references: p. 147-158.
- Publisher's Summary
- Computer-integrated education (CIE) is poised to become the new training paradigm, taking its place alongside traditional contact situation training and changing the face of training generally. This book focuses on CIE within the South African corporate environment, while its findings are also transferable to other countries, institutions of higher learning and the public sector. Increasingly, managers and facilitators are using various strategies, techniques and computer-integrated tools in their endeavour to integrate online learning into their training environment. This competence holds great promise for the future of productivity in this country. This book synthesises the author's experience, literature and research. Sections that reflect analysed data, especially those derived from interviews in South African corporate environment, are integrated with the literature review. The author has also used case studies from various sources to contextualise certain assertions, claims, reports, arguments and findings.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Rabelani Dagada ; [forewords by David Redshaw and Mthuli Ncube].