Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800) [electronic resource].
- Provides full-text and full-page-image access to books, pamphlets and broadsides printed in America from 1639-1800. Based on the renowned American Bibliography by Charles Evans (14 vols., 1903-34, 1955-59); and subsequent bibliographic works by Roger Bristol, James Mooney and Clifford Shipton. This database includes more than 1,000 works located, catalogued and digitized since the completion of the earlier microfilmed set, Early American Imprints, 1639-1800, which was also based on Charles Evans' American Bibliography.
- United States > History > Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 > Sources.
- United States > Civilization > 18th century > Sources.
- American literature > Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- United States > Imprints.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Series I, Evans (1639-1800)
- Evans (1639-1800)
- Former Title
- Evans digital edition (1639-1800) <June 5, 2003>
- Evans digital edition <June 5, 2003>
- Archive of Americana
- Title from Web page (viewed Apr. 29, 2004; last updated Apr. 28, 2004).
- Offered as a service of NewsBank, inc.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Online version of the microfiche series Early American imprints, 1639-1800.
- Related Work
- Evans, Charles, 1850-1935. American bibliography.
- Bristol, Roger P. (Roger Pattrell), 1903-1974. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography.
- Available in another form
- Issued also in microfiche format Early American imprints, 1639-1800. [New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corp., 1984?]-