Higher education in South Africa : a scholarly look behind the scenes
- 1st ed.
- Stellenbosch : Sun Media, 2009.
- Physical description
- xx, 462 p. ; 25 cm.
LA1538 .H47 2009
- Unknown LA1538 .H47 2009
- Bitzer, Eli.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- South African higher education before and after 1994 : a policy analysis perspective
- Academic development in South Africa higher education
- Universities and public goods : in defence of democratic deliberation, compassionate imagining and cosmopolitan justice
- Some current curriculum issues in South African higher education
- Towards integrated assessment in South African higher education
- Improvement-oriented evaluation of undergraduate science programmes and the quality of student learning
- Universities as organisations or institutions? The culture debate and one institution
- Institutional governance in SA higher education : for the common good or political power-play?
- Research within the context of community engagement
- Higher education studies and research in South Africa : perspectives on gaining authority and power.
- Publication date
- editor, Eli Bitzer.
- 9781920338145 (pbk.)
- 1920338144 (pbk.)