SpringerMaterials [electronic resource] : Providing access to numerical and graphical data on the properties of materials from the Landolt-Börnstein New Series, the Linus Pauling Files and other integrated resources
- Berlin : Springer, 2009-
Search this database
- Classic Landolt-Börnstein series
- MSI Eureka
- Linus Pauling Files – Inorganic Solid Phases
- Polymer Thermodynamics Database (ATHAS)
- Dortmund Databank of Separation Technology
- Springer Handbooks (e.g., VDI Heat Atlas)
- Adsorption Database
- NIST Corrosion Database
- SpringerMaterials Fundamentals Handbooks
- SpringerMaterials at materials.springer.com is a comprehensive database for identifying materials properties and covers data from materials science, physics, physical and inorganic chemistry, engineering and other related fields. SpringerMaterials was designed with a research focus on materials science, physics, chemistry, and engineering, and is supporting research and development in corporate organizations in the fields of bulk and fine chemical manufacturing, petroleum and petrochemicals, semiconductors and electronic materials, optical metals, ceramics, polymer synthesis and processing, and materials for fuels and energy application.
- Beginning date
- Title variation
- Springer Materials
- Landolt-Börnstein database
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009.
- Title from database homepage (Springer, viewed September 9, 2015).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related items
- SpringerMaterials replaced the online version of the Landolt-Börnstein New Series on SpringerLink as of Jan. 2010.