Loris Malaguzzi and the Reggio Emilia experience
- Kathy Hall ... [et al.].
- London ; New York : Continuum, c2010.
- Physical description
- xiii, 191 p. ; 25 cm.
- Continuum library of educational thought ; v. 23.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB880 .M3152 L67 2010||Unknown|
- Hall, Kathy, 1952-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 167-184) and index.
- Intellectual biography-- Critical exposition of the thinker's work-- The reception and influence of the work-- The relevance of the work today-- Bibliography-- Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Loris Malaguzzi is indisputably a major thinker in education. This volume offers the most coherent account of Malaguzzi's educational thought. This work is divided into: Intellectual biography; Critical exposition of Malaguzzi's work; the reception and influence of Malaguzzi's work; and, the relevance of the work today. This is a major international reference series providing comprehensive accounts of the work of seminal educational thinkers from a variety of periods, disciplines and traditions. It is the most ambitious and prestigious such project ever published - a definitive resource for at least a generation. The thinkers include: Aquinas, Aristotle, Bourdieu, Bruner, Dewey, Foucault, Freire, Holt, Kant, Locke, Montessori, Neill, Newman, Owen, Peters, Piaget, Plato, Rousseau, Steiner, Vygotsky, West and Wollstonecraft.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Continuum library of educational thought ; v. 23
- 9781847061058 (hardcover)
- 1847061052 (hardcover)
Browse related items
Start at call number: