Total leaders 2.0 : leading in the age of empowerment
- Schwahn, Charles J.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2010.
- Physical description
- viii, 155 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LB2805 .S443 2010
- Unknown LB2805 .S443 2010
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 151-154).
- Chapter 1 Welcome to Empowermentland! Chapter 2 Living on the Edge in Empowermentland Chapter 3 Leadership, Change, and Character: Joined at the Hip Chapter 4 Total Leaders: Then and Now Chapter 5 Gearing Up for Your 2.0 Strategic Design Chapter 6 Setting Your 2.0 Strategic Direction Chapter 7 Implementing Your 2.0 Strategic Alignment Chapter 8 Epilogue.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Total Leaders 2.0 is the twenty-first-century's quick guide to leadership and successful change. It places the best thinking of several dozen, cutting-edge leadership and change gurus of the past two decades into an integrated, compelling, easily understood, and practical leadership framework: the Total Leader 2.0 Model. The model's five domains and fifteen performance roles enable leaders in any field of endeavor to systematically address the challenges of organizational change in today's technologically-driven, dramatically changing world-what the book's first two chapters vividly describe as the Age of Empowerment. This new edition of the widely read Total Leaders book: 1) significantly deepens the theoretical grounding and applicability of the original Total Leader Model, and 2) expands its connection to other significant dimensions of leadership, professionalism, personal empowerment, learning, life, and change. This book provides education leaders with a powerful "outside the box" perspective on today's pressing educational issues and a systematic process-called strategic design-for moving their organizations from an Industrial Age grounding to an Age of Empowerment way of educating for the twenty-first century.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Charles J. Schwahn and William G. Spady.
- "Published in partnership with the American Association of School Administrators."
- 9781607095309 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607095300 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781607095316 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1607095319 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607095323 (electronic)
- 1607095327 (electronic)