Advancing student achievement
- Herbert J. Walberg.
- Stanford, Calif. : Education Next Books, 2010.
- Physical description
- x, 117 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2822.82 .W35 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- A renowned educator-psychologist explains how children learn and how family, classroom, and school practices can help them learn more effectively. In addition to drawing on studies of learning outcomes, the author reveals economic research on teacher education and school choice that challenges many popular assumptions.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780817949525 20160604
- Publication date
- "The Hoover Institution's Koret Task Force on K-12 Education."
- 9780817949518 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 0817949518 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780817949525 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0817949526 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: