Chile. Chilean presidential election : ephemera, 2009-2010
- Physical description
- 1 linear foot (1 print box)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1739 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
- 3 issues of Diario Chile con todos, 2 bags, 3 flags, 1 banner, 28 flyers/brochures, 2 stickers.
- Publication date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchased, 2010. Accession 2010-032.
- The Chilean presidential election of 2009 was held on Sunday December 13, 2009. Based on the two-round system, since none of the candidates secured the absolute majority needed to take the presidency outright, a run-off between the two most-voted candidates —center-right Sebastián Piñera and center-left Eduardo Frei Ruiz-Tagle— was held on Sunday, January 17, 2010. Piñera, who won the runoff with about 51.6% of the vote, will succeed Michelle Bachelet on March 11, 2010. Parliamentary elections took place on the same day [Wikipedia entry]
- Included Work
- Diario Chile con Todos
Browse related items
Start at call number: