Essentials of response to intervention
- Amanda M. VanDerHeyden, Matthew K. Burns.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2010.
- Physical description
- xx, 182 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Essentials of psychological assessment series.
Education Library (Cubberley)
LB2822.75 .V373 2010
- Unknown LB2822.75 .V373 2010
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 150-167) and index.
- Foreword Jim Ysseldyke xi Series Preface xvii Volume Preface xix One Overview of Response to Intervention 1 Two How to Implement RtI 17 Three How to Obtain Meaningful Data for Decision Making: Rethinking Technical Adequacy 37 Four How to Interpret RtI Data 69 Five Evaluating the Research Base for RtI 88 Six Clinical Applications of RtI 105 Seven Case Report Illustrations 115 Appendix A Evaluation of Screening Data Accuracy 135 Appendix B Analysis of Screening Data for Intervention and Prevention Planning 137 Appendix C Troubleshooting Instructional Basics 138 Appendix D Dealing with Potential Sources of Error in RtI Decision Making 140 Appendix E Monitoring Tier 2 Intervention 144 Appendix F Screening Integrity Protocol 145 Authors' Note: ROC 146 References 150 Annotated Bibliography 165 Index 168 About the Authors 181.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Following the user-friendly Essentials series format, Essentials of Response to Intervention provides a concise overview of the essentials of Response to Intervention program (RTI), psychometric assessment issues of RTI, and guidelines for successful implementation. Written by two RTI experts, this guidebook is vital for educators and administrators interested in the fundamentals of RTI.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Essentials of psychological assessment series
- 9780470566633 (pbk.)
- 0470566639 (pbk.)