Essentials of WIAT-III and KTEA-II assessment
- Elizabeth O. Lichtenberger, Kristina C. Breaux.
- [New ed.].
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2010.
- Physical description
- xii, 355 p. : ill. ; 22 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.).
- Essentials of psychological assessment series.
Education Library (Cubberley)
Library has: 1 v. + 1 CD-
|LB3060.33 .W47 L53 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 318-328) and index.
- Series Preface x Acknowledgments xii One Overview 1 Two WIAT-III 15 Three KTEA-II 77 Four Clinical Applications 154 Five Strengths and Weaknesses of the WIAT-III and KTEA-II 239 Six Illustrative Case Reports 270 References 318 Annotated Bibliography 327 Index 329 About the Authors 351 About the CD-ROM 352.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470551691 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- Quickly acquire the knowledge and skills you need to confidently administer, score, and interpret the WIAT-III and KTEA-II Essentials of WIAT-III and KTEA-II Assessment is the only resource providing practical, step-by-step instruction in the accurate and effective use of the Wechsler Individual Achievement Test, Third Edition (WIAT-III) and the Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement, Second Edition (KTEA-II), two popular measures of individual achievement frequently administered for educational planning, transitional programming for students with disabilities, and vocational guidance. Like all the volumes in the Essentials of Psychological Assessment series, this book is designed to help busy mental health practitioners, and those in training, quickly acquire the basic knowledge and skills they need to make optimal use of a major psychological assessment instrument. Each concise chapter features numerous callout boxes highlighting key concepts, bulleted points, and extensive illustrative material, as well as test questions that help you gauge and reinforce your grasp of the information covered. Offering up-to-date and rich information beyond what is available in the tests' manuals, Essentials of WIAT-III and KTEA-II Assessment includes case studies illustrating how to make optimal use of the tests. In addition, the book is packaged with an accompanying CD-ROM containing a program allowing users to enter KTEA-II data to obtain growth scores; useful files to assist users in the proper administration and scoring of the WIAT-III Written Expression subtests; and a cross-battery approach for both tests. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470551691 20160604
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- WIAT-III and KTEA-II assessment
- Essentials of psychological assessment series
- Rev. ed. of: Essentials of WIAT-II and KTEA-II assessment / Elizabeth O. Lichtenberger, Donna R. Smith. 2005.
- Related Work
- Lichtenberger, Elizabeth O. Essentials of WIAT-II and KTEA-II assessment.
- 9780470551691 (paper/cd-rom)
- 0470551690 (paper/cd-rom)
Browse related items
Start at call number: