Ecologia Balkanica [electronic resource].
- Bulgarian, English. Bulgarian and English.
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria : Union of Scientists in Bulgaria--Plovdiv : University of Plovdiv Publishing House
- Original research articles in various fields of ecology, including ecology and conservation of microorganisms, plants, aquatic and terrestrial animals, physiological ecology, behavioral ecology, population ecology, population genetics, community ecology, plant-animal interactions, ecosystem ecology, parasitology, animal evolution, ecological monitoring and bioindication, landscape and urban ecology, conservation ecology, as well as new methodical contributions in ecology. Studies conducted on the Balkans are a priority.
- Beginning date
- 1 issue per year
- Vol/date range
- Began with Vol. 1 (2009).
- Description based on: Vol. 1 (2009); title from journal home page (publisher's version, viewed Mar. 19, 2010).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1 (2009).
- Available in another form
- Print version: Ecologia Balkanica ( 1314-0213 )