IUPAC-NIST solubility database [electronic resource].
- Version 1.0.
- [S.l.] : Distributed by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Measurement Services Division, 2003.
- NIST standard reference database ; 106.
- These solubilities are compiled from 18 volumes of the International Union for Pure and Applied Chemistry(IUPAC)-NIST Solubility Data Series. The database includes liquid-liquid, solid-liquid, and gas-liquid systems. Typical solvents and solutes include water, seawater, heavy water, inorganic compounds, and a variety of organic compounds such as hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, acids, esters and nitrogen compounds. There are over 67,500 solubility measurements and over 1800 references.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Solubility database
- NIST Standard Reference Database ; 106
- Data compiled and evaluated by IUPAC (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry).
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 16, 2004).
- "IUPAC-NIST solubility data series."
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.