Improving test scores in five easy steps : the silver bullet
- Gary W. Quinn.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2010.
- Physical description
- xviii, 155 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB3051 .Q56 2010||Unknown|
- Quinn, Gary W., 1955-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 149-151) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- The chapters in this book outline a plan that, if followed, will improve test scores in any school district. The amount of improvement is determined by various variables, including present level of achievement, previous implementation of some of these concepts, the level of implementation, the vision from the top, and the focus on the plan. A school district must make a decision to create this plan and to make this plan their primary focus, if it is to be successful in improving test scores. If a school district does that, the resulting test scores will steadily increase.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607095040 20160603
- Publication date
- 9781607095033 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 1607095033 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607095040 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1607095041 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607095057 (ebk.)
- 160709505X (ebk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: