Dictionary of mass spectrometry
- A.I. Mallet and S. Down.
- Chichester, West Sussex, U.K. : John Wiley & Sons, 2009.
- Physical description
- vii, 174 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preface. Sponsors. Acronyms. Dictionary Entries. Suggested Reading. Sponsor Information.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470027615 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- The past decade has seen huge advances in the types and applications of mass spectrometry in all areas of science. With this growth has come a bewildering array of names, technical terms and abbreviations, making it a challenge to keep up-to-date. This Dictionary is a starting point for all those new to the topic, as well as a useful reference on terminology for those already in the field. Fully illustrated in full colour, the Dictionary will aid scientists from all disciplines in becoming conversant in the language and terminology of mass spectrometry. The Dictionary will be an essential reference source for: experienced users as an aide memoir or when seeking clarification of terminology purchasers of equipment who need an explanation of the technical terms used in manufacturer's brochures and manuals potential MS users who want a definition of an unfamiliar instrument or technique.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470027615 20160604
- Publication date
- 9780470027615 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0470027614 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: