Leading the campaign : advancing colleges and universities
- Michael J. Worth.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, c2010.
- Physical description
- xii, 183 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- American Council on Education series on higher education.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2336 .W69 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter 1 Introduction Chapter 2 The Comprehensive Campaign Chapter 3 Campaign Phases: Key Decisions and Tasks Chapter 4 The Campaign Team Chapter 5 Campaign Goals, Priorities, and Objectives Chapter 6 Campaign Resources and Policies Chapter 7 Executing the Campaign Chapter 8 The Art of Fundraising Chapter 9 Post-Campaign Evaluation, Planning, and Stewardship Chapter 10 Campaign Communications and Events Chapter 11 Conclusion.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607096498 20160604
- Publisher's Summary
- The ability to lead a campaign is essential to success for today's college or university president. And campaign experience at some level is generally now a prerequisite credential for presidential candidates, as well as deans and other academic leaders, on both public and private campuses. This book discusses fundamental campaign principles, but is not intended as a how-to guide. Rather, its emphasis is on the strategic decisions that a campaign requires and on campaign leadership. It will be of interest to trustees, advancement professionals, and others concerned with the future of colleges and universities. But, consistent with its sponsorship by the American Council on Education, it emphasizes the campaign leadership of presidents.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607096498 20160604
- Publication date
- American Council on Education series on higher education
- "Published in partnership with the American Council on Education."
- 9781607096498 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607096498 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781607096511 (electronic : alk. paper)
- 160709651X (electronic : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: