What we are becoming : developments in undergraduate writing majors
- edited by Greg A. Giberson, Thomas A. Moriarty.
- Logan : Utah State University Press, 2010.
- Physical description
- viii, 294 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PE1405 .U6 W46 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- A major in flexibility / Rebecca de Wind Mattingly and Patricia Harkin
- Redefining the undergraduate English writing major: an integrated approach at a small comprehensive university / Randy Brooks, Peiling Zhao, and Carmella Braniger
- Re-storying disciplinary relationships: the development of an undergraduate writing concentration / Lisa Langstraat, Mike Palmquist, and Kate Kiefer
- Outside the English department: Oakland University's writing program and the writing and rhetoric major / Wallis May Andersen
- "Between the idea and the reality... falls the shadow" : the promise and peril of a small college writing major / Kelly Lowe and William Macauley
- The writing major as shared commitment / Rodney F. Dick
- Dancing with our siblings: the unlikely case for a rhetoric major / David Beard
- Writing program development and disciplinary integrity: what's rhetoric got to do with it? / Lori Baker and Teresa Henning
- Remembering the canons' middle sisters: style, memory, and the return of the progymnasmata in the liberal arts writing major / Dominic F. Delli Carpini and Michael J. Zerbe
- Civic rhetoric and the undergraduate major in rhetoric and writing / Thomas A. Moriarty and Greg Giberson
- Composing multiliteracies and image : multimodal writing majors for a creative economy / Joddy Murray
- Not just another pretty classroom genre : the uses of creative nonfiction in the writing major / Celest Martin
- The writing arts major: a work in process / Jennifer Courtney, Deb Martin, and Diane Penrod
- "What exactly is this major?": creating disciplinary identity through an introductory course / Sanford Tweedie, Jennifer Courtney, and William I. Wolff
- Toward a description of undergraduate writing majors / Lee Campbell and Debra Jacobs.
- Publication date
- 9780874217636 (pbk.)
- 0874217636 (pbk.)
- 9780874217643 (e-book)
- 0874217644 (e-book)
Browse related items
Start at call number: