Also known as Harper
- Ann Haywood Leal.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Henry Holt, 2009.
- Physical description
- 246 p. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3612 .E217 A47 2009||Unknown|
- Leal, Ann Haywood.
- Writing poetry helps fifth-grader Harper Lee Morgan cope with her father's absence, being evicted, and having to skip school to care for her brother while their mother works, and things look even brighter after she befriends a mute girl and a kindly disabled woman.
- Single-parent families > Fiction.
- Family problems > Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
- Poets > Fiction.
- Selective mutism > Fiction.
- People with disabilities > Fiction.
- Single-parent families > Juvenile fiction.
- Dysfunctional families > Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
- Poets > Juvenile fiction.
- Selective mutism > Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
- Publication date
- 9780805088816 (hc : alk. paper)
- 0805088814 (hc : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: