The hurt locker [videorecording]
- Summit Entertainment presents in association with Voltage Pictures, Grosvenor Park Media, LP. and F.C.E.F.SA., a Voltage Pictures/First Light/Kingsgate Films production ; a Kathryn Bigelow film ; produced by Kathryn Bigelow, Mark Boal ; written by Mark Boal ; directed by Kathryn Bigelow.
- English, Spanish. In English or dubbed Spanish, with English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing or Spanish subtitles.
- [Santa Monica, Calif.] : Summit Entertainment, 
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (131 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Bigelow, Kathryn Producer
- Boal, Mark Producer
- Renner, Jeremy Actor
- Mackie, Anthony, 1978- Actor
- Geraghty, Brian. Actor
- Lilly, Evangeline, 1979- Actor
- Camargo, Christian. Actor
- Fiennes, Ralph Actor
- Morse, David, 1953- Actor
- Pearce, Guy, 1967- Actor
- Beltrami, Marco Composer
- Sanders, Buck. Composer
- Voltage Pictures.
- Grosvenor Park Media.
- F.C.E.F.S.A. (Firm)
- First Light (Firm)
- Kingsgate (Firm)
- Summit Entertainment.
- US Army Staff Sergeant Will James, Sergeant J.T. Sanborn and Specialist Owen Eldridge comprise the Bravo Company's bomb disposal unit stationed in Baghdad. James is the tech team leader. When he arrives on the scene, Bravo Company has thirty-nine days left on its current deployment, and it will be a long thirty-nine days for Sanborn and Eldridge whose styles do not mesh with their new leader. James' thrill of the dismantlement seems to be the ultimate goal regardless of the safety of his fellow team members, others on the scene or himself. On the other hand, Sanborn is by the books: he knows his place and duty and trusts others in the army to carry out theirs as well as he. Eldridge is an insecure soldier who is constantly worried that an error or misjudgment on his part will lead to the death of an innocent civilian or a military colleague. While the three members face their own internal issues, they have to be aware of any person at the bomb sites, some of who may be bombers themselves.
- Bomb squads > Iraq > Baghdad > Drama.
- Urban warfare > Iraq > Baghdad > Drama.
- Military missions > Drama.
- United States. Army > Military life > Drama.
- United States. Army > Unit cohesion > Drama.
- United States. Army > Safety measures.
- Fear > Drama.
- Courage > Drama.
- Bombas explosivas > Irak > Baghdad > Teatro.
- Guerra de guerrillas > Irak > Baghdad > Teatro.
- Misiones militares > Irak > Baghdad > Teatro.
- Publication date
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2008.
- Special features include audio commentary, behind the scenes featurette, image gallery.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Barry Ackroyd ; editors, Bob Murawski, Chris Innis ; music, Marco Beltrami, Buck Sanders.
- Jeremy Renner, Anthony Mackie, Brian Geraghty, Evangeline Lilly, Christian Camargo, Ralph Fiennes, David Morse, Guy Pearce.
- MPAA rating: R; for war violence and language.
- DVD ; NTSC; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 (English and Spanish), 2.0 Dolby surround (English).
- Publisher Number
- 66112279 Summit Entertainment
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: