The 2009 symposium edition : Internet law : challenges and opportunities
- [Moscow, Idaho] : University of Idaho, College of Law, 2009.
- Physical description
- p. -508 ; 26 cm.
- University of Idaho. College of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Due diligence on the run : business lessons derived from FTC actions to enforce core security principles / Janine S. Hiller, David L. Baumer & Wade M. Chumney
- A tale of two Internets: Web 2.0 slices, dices, and is privacy resistant / Brian Kane & Brett T. Delange
- Open source is not public domain : evolving licensing philosophies / Brad Frazier
- Managing information : meeting the requirements of electronic production / Rae N. Cogar
- The definitions hub of e-commerce : "record" / Christina L. Kunz.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Internet law : challenges and opportunities
- Cover title.
- Issued as vol. 45, no. 2 (2009) of Idaho law review.
- Related Work
- Idaho law review.
Browse related items
Start at call number: