Music for the people, music for the future : monumentality as expressive and formal ideal in the symphonic poems of Franz Liszt
- Yen-Ling Liu.
- Physical description
- xiv, 418 leaves : ill., music ; 29 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 2009 L||In-library use|
- Liu, Yen-Ling.
- Grey, Thomas S., advisor.
- Stanford University. Department of Music Ph. D. Thesis.
- Includes bibliographical references (leaves 402-418).
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Monumentality as expressive and formal ideal in the symphonic poems of Franz Liszt
- Copy 1-2: copyright by the author.
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--Department of Music, Stanford University, 2009.
Browse related items
Start at call number: