Symposium : equality, privacy and lesbian and gay rights after Lawrence v. Texas
- Columbus, Ohio : Students of the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 2004.
- Physical description
- p. 1057-1400 ; 25 cm.
- Moritz College of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Liberty after Lawrence / Cass R. Sunstein
- The road not taken: sex equality in Lawrence v. Texas / Catharine A. MacKinnon
- Lawrence, the Fourteenth Amendment and the Supreme Court's reliance on foreign constitutional law : an originalist reappraisal / Steven G. Calabresi
- Is Lawrence still good law? / Edward B. Foley
- Lawrence v. Texas: our philosopher-king's adopt libertarianism as our official national philosophy and reject traditional morality as a basis for law / Lino A. Graglia
- Querying Lawrence / Berta E. Hernández-Truyol
- Interstate recognition of same-sex civil unions after Lawrence v. Texas / Andrew Koppelman
- Importing constitutional norms from a "wider civilization": Lawrence and the Rehnquist Court's use of foreign and international law in domestic constitutional interpretation / Joan L. Larsen
- Out of bounds / Louis Michael Seidman
- Anomalies, warts and all : four score of liberty, privacy and equality / Francisco Valdes.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Equality, privacy and lesbian and gay rights after Lawrence v. Texas
- Cover title.
- Papers presented Nov. 7, 2003 at the Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Ohio State University.
- Symposium issue of the Ohio State law journal, vol. 65, no. 5 (2004).
- Related Work
- Ohio State law journal.
Browse related items
Start at call number: