Ethics and teaching : a religious perspective on revitalizing education
- Alan A. Block.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
- Physical description
- 202 p. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LA2317 .B5448 B58 2009||Unknown|
- Block, Alan A., 1947-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -198) and index.
- PART I: EVERY THIRD THOUGHT SHALL BE OF THE GRADE Why Should I Be a Teacher? Trading a Pedagogue for Two Teachers Finding Lost Objects Surviving Sinai PART II: EVERY THIRD THOUGHT SHALL BE OF THE BRAVE It Must Suffice Study and Benevolence PART III: EVERY THIRD THOUGHT SHALL BE MY GRAVE Intimation of Immortality, An Ode.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780230612396 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- In this book, Block critically examines the political and social critique now directed at the teaching profession, and to look at some ethical positions the teacher regularly and already takes in the course of her daily life in the classroom.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780230612396 20160528
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
Table of contents only
- Publication date
- 9780230612396 (hbk.)
- 0230612393 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: