Ella à Nice [electronic resource]
- Ella Fitzgerald.
- [Hong Kong] : Naxos Music Library, 
- Night and day (6:43)
- The many faces of Cole Porter: Get out of town/Easy to love/You do something to me (5:22)
- The ballad medley: Body and soul/The man I love/Porgy (4:42)
- The bossa scene: The girl from Ipanema/Fly me to the moon/O nosso amor (Carnival samba)/Cielito lindo/Madalena/Agua de beber (Water to drink) (5:35)
- Summertime (2:36)
- They can't take that away from me (4:14)
- Aspects of Duke: Mood indigo/Do nothin' till you hear from me/It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing) (7:16)
- Something (3:33)
- St. Louis blues (2:59)
- Close to you (2:45)
- Put a little love in your heart (4:29).
- Jazz vocals.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Streaming audio.
- Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed on Sept. 30, 2008).
- Reissue of: Pablo 2308-234 (1983).
- Compact disc; analog recording.
- Includes program notes.
- Digital content provided by Naxos Music Library; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Ella Fitzgerald, vocals ; Tommy Flanagan, piano ; Frank de la Rosa, bass ; Ed Thigpen, drums.
- Recorded at the Théâtre de Verdure, Nice, July 21, 1971.
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Original Jazz Classics OJCCD-442-2, Pablo 2308-234.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: MS Windows 98SE, or 2000, or XP; MS Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 1.7.1, FireFox 1PR, Netscape 7.1, or Opera 7.53; and Media Player 9 or 10.
- System requirements: Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.2.8 or 10.3.5; MS Internet Explorer 5.2, Mozilla 1.7, Netscape 7.1, Opera 7.53, or Safari 1.0; Media Player 9.0. Or, Mac OS 8.6 / 9.0; MS Internet Explorer 5.1; Windows Media Player 7.1.
- Publisher Number
- OJCCD-442-2 Naxos Music Library