Let it roll [electronic resource]
- Ernestine Allen.
- [Hong Kong] : Naxos Music Library, 
- Original blues classics.
- Let it roll (6:42)
- I want a little boy (3:42)
- Lullaby of Broadway (2:35)
- Mean and evil (3:20)
- Love for sale (2:55)
- Miss Allen's blues (5:30)
- Baubles, bangles and beads (2:45)
- The man I love (3:17)
- Tea for two (3:04).
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Original blues classics
- Streaming audio.
- Analog recording; digitally remastered.
- On container: TRU 15004.
- Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed on Sept. 30, 2008).
- Program and biographical notes by Dale Wright inserted in container.
- Includes program notes.
- Digital content provided by Naxos Music Library; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Jazz; sung by Ernestine Allen with King Curtis, saxophone and rhythm accompaniment.
- Recorded in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., May 30, 1961.
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Tru-Sound OBCCD-539-2, Tru-Sound TRU 15004.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: MS Windows 98SE, or 2000, or XP; MS Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 1.7.1, FireFox 1PR, Netscape 7.1, or Opera 7.53; and Media Player 9 or 10.
- System requirements: Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.2.8 or 10.3.5; MS Internet Explorer 5.2, Mozilla 1.7, Netscape 7.1, Opera 7.53, or Safari 1.0; Media Player 9.0. Or, Mac OS 8.6 / 9.0; MS Internet Explorer 5.1; Windows Media Player 7.1.
- Included Work
- I want a little boy.
- Lullaby of Broadway.
- Mean and evil.
- Love for sale.
- Miss Allen's blues.
- Baubles, bangles and beads.
- Man I love.
- Tea for two.
- Publisher Number
- OBCCD-539-2 Naxos Music Library