Middle school general music : the best part of your day
- Elizabeth Ann McAnally.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2009.
- Physical description
- xi, 103 p. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|MT10 .M382 2009||Unknown|
- McAnally, Elizabeth Ann.
- MENC, the National Association for Music Education (U.S.)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 89).
- Publisher's Summary
- Middle School General Music The Best Part of Your Day! is a guidebook for music teachers trying to navigate the sometimes turbulent waters of teaching middle school general music. Written by an in-service teacher, this publication contains strategies and lessons that have been tested and refined in the real world of a public school music classroom.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607093138 20160528
- Publication date
- "Published in partnership with MENC: The National Association for Music Education."
- Related Work
- National standards for music education.
- 9781607093138 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 1607093138 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607093145 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1607093146 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607093152 (ebk.)
- 1607093154 (ebk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: