Curriculum 21 : essential education for a changing world
- Alexandria, Va. : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, c2010.
- Physical description
- x, 251 p. : maps ; 23 cm.
LB2806.15 .C6915 2010
- Unknown LB2806.15 .C6915 2010
- Jacobs, Heidi Hayes.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 227-236) and index.
- A new essential curriculum for a new time / Heidi Hayes Jacobs
- Upgrading the curriculum : 21st century assessment types and skills / Heidi Hayes Jacobs
- Upgrading content : provocation, invigoration, and replacement / Heidi Hayes Jacobs
- New school versions : reinventing and reuniting school program structures / Heidi Hayes Jacobs
- Five socio-technology trends that change everything in learning and teaching / Stephen Wilmarth
- A classroom as wide as the world / Vivien Stewart
- Making learning irresistible : extending the journey of Mabry Middle School / Tim Tyson
- Media literacy : 21st century literacy skills / Frank W. Baker
- Digital portfolios and curriculum maps : linking teacher and student work / David Niguidula
- Educating for a sustainable future / Jaimie P. Cloud
- Power down or power up? / Alan November
- Creating learning connections with today's tech-savvy student / Bill Sheskey
- It takes some getting used to: rethinking curriculum for the 21st century / Arthur L. Costa and Bena Kallick.
- Publication date
- edited by Heidi Hayes Jacobs.
- Title Variation
- Curriculum twenty-one
- 9781416609407 (pbk.)
- 1416609407 (pbk.)