The evolution of Calpurnia Tate
- Jacqueline Kelly.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Henry Holt, 2009.
- Physical description
- 340 p. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3611 .E4485 E96 2009||Unknown|
- Kelly, Jacqueline.
- Growing up with six brothers in rural Texas in 1899, 12-year-old Callie realizes that her aversion to needlework and cooking disappoints her mother. She prefers to study the natural world with her grandfather, which leads to an important discovery.
- Nature > Fiction.
- Family life > Texas > Fiction.
- Grandfathers > Fiction.
- Naturalists > Fiction.
- Texas > History > 19th century > Fiction.
- Nature stories.
- Families > Texas > Juvenile fiction.
- Grandfathers > Juvenile fiction.
- Naturalists > Juvenile fiction.
- Texas > History > 19th century > Juvenile fiction.
- Publication date
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 5.3 12.
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- 9780805088410 (hc : alk. paper)
- 0805088415 (hc : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: