DOE R & D accomplishments [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : Office of Scientific and Technical Information, [200-?]-
- DOE R&D Accomplishments is a central forum for information about the outcomes of past DOE R&D. An R&D accomplishment is the outcome of past DOE or predecessor research whose benefits are being realized now. The core of DOE R&D Accomplishments is the Database, which contains searchable documents and bibliographic citations that report accomplishments from DOE, DOE contractor facilities, and DOE predecessors.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- At head of home page: Research and development of the U.S. Department of Energy
- Title from HTML header: DOE research and development accomplishments
- Department of Energy research and development accomplishments
- DOE R&D accomplishments
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from home page (viewed June 7, 2004).
- File/Data Type
- Text (HTML and PDF).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.