Social entrepreneurship in education : private ventures for the public good
- Michael R. Sandler.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2010.
- Physical description
- xi, 161 p. ; 24 cm.
- New frontiers in education.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC1085.2 .S26 2010||Unknown|
- Sandler, Michael R., 1940-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 143-149) and index.
- Energy and persistence conquer all things
- Bold interventions
- Breaking the mold
- Venturing into education
- The journey and challenges of scale and profitability
- Mining the gold
- Boom, bust, and unforseen consequences
- Building sustainable structure for the education industry
- Education entrepreneurs responding to the call.
- Publisher's Summary
- The purpose of this book is to share with the reader a unique experience of a seasoned career entrepreneur with the commitment to improve education and benefited by working with three highly regarded business and education leaders as mentors set out to define and build an education industry.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607093558 20160528
- Publication date
- New frontiers in education
- 9781607093558 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607093553 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607093561 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607093565 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607093572 (ebook)
- 160709357X (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: