The little book : conceptual elements of research
- Marino C. Alvarez and D. Bob Gowin.
- [Reston, Va.] : Association of Teacher Educators ; Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2010.
- Physical description
- xiii, 61 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|Q180.55 .M4 A428 2010||Unknown|
- 1 Introduction 2 Problem/Situation 3 Plan/Strategy 4 Course of Action 5 Resolution 6 Action 7 Epilogue 8 Appendices - Checking Your Progress.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607092933 20160603
- Publisher's Summary
- This book is a companion piece to research texts, intended to guide readers through a personal path of inquiry that will enable them to better understand the concepts and facts that go into planning, carrying out, and finalizing a research. This unique book asks readers to think about questions that are interesting to them and which stimulate their interest and curiosity, which, in turn, provides an opportunity to create new questions and to explore all aspects of their research. The Little Book provides succinct questions and invites pauses for reflections, designed to focus and expedite the research process so that your research experience will be rewarding and provide pathways for future research endeavors.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607092933 20160603
- Publication date
- 9781607092933 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 160709293X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607092926 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 1607092921 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607092940 (ebk.)
- 1607092948 (ebk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: