Differentiation for real classrooms : making it simple, making it work
- Kryza, Kathleen.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin, c2010.
- Physical description
- xvi, 134 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
LB1031 .K78 2010
- Unknown LB1031 .K78 2010
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 131) and index.
- Preface Acknowledgments About the Authors 1. Know the Target, Teach for Meaning (C U KAN) 2. Know Your Learners, Reach for Connection 3. Know the Pathways, Chunk, Chew, and Check 4. Chunk or Input 5. Chew or Process 6. Check or Output 7. Pulling It All Together Resources References Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- With their characteristically joyful and conversational tone that celebrates learning and diverse students, Kathleen Kryza, Alicia Duncan, and S. Joy Stephens offer teachers dozens of practical strategies for designing and delivering differentiated lessons to reach all learners. "Differentiation for Real Classrooms: Making It Simple, Making It Work" is a ready-to-go resource for creating lessons that allow all students to take in and process new information and teachers to assess their learning. It includes abundant illustrations, vignettes, sample lessons and units, and adaptations for ELLs and students with special needs.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Kathleen Kryza, Alicia Duncan, S. Joy Stephens.
- 9781412972468 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1412972469 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781412972475 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1412972477 (pbk. : alk. paper)