Encyclopedia of Jews in the Islamic world
- executive editor, Norman A. Stillman; editors, Phillip I. Ackerman-Lieberman ... [et al.].
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 2010.
- Physical description
- 5 v. : ill. (some col.), maps, ports. ; 28 cm.
Find it Lane Reading Room: Reference
Library has: v.1-
|DS135 .L4 E53 2010 V.1||In-library use|
|DS135 .L4 E53 2010 V.2||In-library use|
|DS135 .L4 E53 2010 V.3||In-library use|
|DS135 .L4 E53 2010 V.4||In-library use|
|DS135 .L4 E53 2010 V.5||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Vol. I A-C Vol. II D-I Vol. III J-O Vol. IV P-Z Vol. v Index & Resources.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The Encyclopedia of Jews in the Islamic World covers an area of Jewish history, religion, and culture which until now has lacked its own cohesive, discrete reference work. The Encyclopedia fills the gap in academic reference literature on the Jews of Muslim lands particularly in the late medieval, early modern and modern periods. * The only reference work of its kind: up-to-date research and bibliographies make it indispensible for all levels of users. * Over 350 internationally-renowned scholars from North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. * Over 250 color and black and white illustrations, graphs, and maps. * Over 2200 entries and 1.5 million words. * 4 volumes and one index and resources volume. Online version as of 2010 - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for pricing options. The online version is to be supplemented with thousands of photos, audio files and primary sources. If you require further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To access the contributor website (user-id and password required), please click here. To download a preview, please click here.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9789004176782 (set : acid-free paper)
- 9004176780 (set : acid-free paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: