Comparative blended learning practices and environments
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2010.
- Physical description
- xxv, 438 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
LB1028.5 .C5274 2010
- Unknown LB1028.5 .C5274 2010
- Ng, Eugenia M. W., 1959-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 389-424) and index.
- After-school programs Assessment experiences Blended learning in higher education Blending varied learning Comparing face-to-face with blended learning E-learning formats E-mentoring strategies Open distance education learning Professional learning and educational partnerships Web 2.0 tools for blended learning.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- "This book offers in-depth analysis of new technologies in blended learning that promote creativity, critical thinking, and meaningful learning"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- [edited by] Eugenia M.W. Ng.
- "Premier reference source"--P.  of cover.
- 9781605668529 (hardcover)
- 1605668524 (hardcover)
- 9781605668536 (ebook)
- 1605668532 (ebook)