Adult learning in the digital age : perspectives on online technologies and outcomes
- [edited by] Terry T. Kidd, Jared Keengwe.
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2010.
- Physical description
- xxi, 320 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC5219 .A34 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 276-306) and index.
- Adult online learning Blogs to promote learning online Collaborative learning Empowering adult learners through blog Facebook community and learning Integrating blogs in teacher education Realities of virtual learning Social networking Teaching technology to digital immigrants Teaching to learning styles Virtual university.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- As instructors move further into the incorporation of 21st century technologies in adult education, a new paradigm of digitally-enriched mediated learning has emerged. "Adult Learning in the Digital Age: Perspectives on Online Technologies and Outcomes" provides a comprehensive framework of trends and issues related to adult learning for the facilitation of authentic learning in the age of digital technology. This significant reference source offers researchers, academicians, and practitioners a valuable compendium of expert ideas, practical experiences, field challenges, and potential opportunities concerning the advancement of new technological and pedagogical techniques used in adult schooling.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- "Premier reference source"--Cover.
- 9781605668284 (hardcover)
- 1605668281 (hardcover)
- 9781605668291 (ebook)
- 160566829X (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: