Dynamic combinatorial chemistry : in drug discovery, bioorganic chemistry, and materials science
- edited by Benjamin L. Miller.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2010.
- Physical description
- x, 265 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QD262 .D89 2010||Unknown|
- Miller, Benjamin L.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface. Contributors. Chapter 1: Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry: An Introduction (Benjamin L. Miller). Chapter 2: Protein-Directed Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry (Michael F. Greaney and Venugopal T. Bhat). Chapter 3: Nucleic Acid-Targeted Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry (Peter C. Gareiss and Benjamin L. Miller). Chapter 4: Complex Self-Sorting Systems (Soumyadip Ghosh and Lyle Isaacs). Chapter 5: Chiral Selection in DCC (Jennifer J. Becker and Michel R. Gagne). Chapter 6: Dynamic Combinatorial Resolution (Marcus Angelin, Rikard Larsson, Pornrapee Vongvilai, Morakot Sakulsombat, and Olof Ramstrom). Chapter 7: Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry and Mass Spectrometry: A Combined Strategy for High Performance Lead Discovery (Sally-Ann Poulsen and Hoan Vu). Chapter 8: Dynamic Combinatorial Methods in Materials Science (Takeshi Maeda, Hideyuki Otsuka, and Atsushi Takahara). Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470096031 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- This book presents an overview of dynamic combinatorial chemistry (DCC) and fragment-based library methods and how chemists apply them to the problems of lead generation for drug discovery and molecular recognition in bio-organic chemistry and materials science. Its chapters cover basic theory, approaches to binding in proteins and small molecules, molecular recognition, catalyst discovery, click chemistry, 'SAR by NMR', and analytical chemistry challenges. A single-source reference about modern methods in fragment-based drug discovery and DCC methods and applications, this is a core resource for chemists building structure libraries and designing compounds.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470096031 20160528
- Combinatorial chemistry.
- Publication date
- 9780470096031 (cloth)
- 0470096039 (cloth)
Browse related items
Start at call number: