Mixed method design : principles and procedures
- Janice M. Morse and Linda Niehaus.
- Walnut Creek, Calif. : Left Coast Press, c2009.
- Physical description
- 194 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Developing qualitative inquiry ; v. 4.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|H62 .M6611 2009||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-187) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This is a comprehensive book on a key methodological trend across the social sciences by internationally recognized methodologists. The use of mixed methods designs for conducting research has become a major trend in social science research. Renowned methodological experts Janice Morse and Linda Niehaus present a guide to intermediate and experienced researchers on the possibilities inherent in mixed method research. They offer the basic principles of conducting this kind of study, then examine a wide variety of design options available to the researcher, including their strengths and weaknesses and when to use them. Including examples from a variety of disciplines, examining potential threats to validity, and showing the relationship between method and theory, the book will be a valuable addition to the methodologist's library and a useful text in courses on research design.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781598742985 20160528
- Publication date
- Developing qualitative inquiry ; 4
- 9781598742978 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1598742973 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9781598742985 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1598742981 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: