- Jonathan Safran Foer.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2009.
- Physical description
- vii, 341 p. ; 25 cm.
- Foer, Jonathan Safran, 1977-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- All or nothing or something else
- Slices of paradise/pieces of shit
- I do
- Brilliantly synthesizing philosophy, literature, science, memoir and his own detective work, "Eating Animals" explores the many fictions we use to justify our eating habits--from folklore to pop culture to family traditions and national myth--and how such tales can lull us into a brutal forgetting.
- Publication date
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: