Leadership development for educators
- Herb Rubenstein, F. Mike Miles, and Laurie Bassi.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2009.
- Physical description
- xiii, 182 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2806 .R79 2009||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 177-179).
- Are teachers leaders?
- Why leadership development for teachers and why now?
- Improving leadership through understanding the four levels of leadership
- Expanding leadership capacity
- Leadership as it applies to specific areas in education: librarians, coaches, special education teachers, extracurricular activity supervisors, and students
- Leadership theory and practices
- The potential for improve leadership by teachers to achieve systemic change in prek-12 education
- Ten steps teachers can take to improve their leadership capacity and their schools.
- Educational leadership.
- Publication date
- 9781607090199 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607090198 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781607090205 (paper : alk. paper)
- 1607090201 (paper : alk. paper)
- 9781607090212 (ebook)
- 160709021X (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: