A guide to authentic e-learning
- Jan Herrington, Thomas C. Reeves, Ron Oliver.
- New York : Routledge, 2010.
- Physical description
- xiv, 213 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Connecting with e-learning.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1044.87 .H47 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -210) and index.
- Figures Tables Series editors' foreword Acknowledgments Introduction What is authentic e-learning? Authentic e-learning tasks What is not authentic e-learning? How real does authentic e-learning need to be? Authentic e-learning and the conative learning domain Designing and producing authentic e-learning courses Assessment of authentic e-learning Evaluating authentic e-learning courses Researching authentic e-learning References.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780415998000 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- Offers the tools to apply authentic e-learning principles across a range of disciplines, with practical guidance on design, development, implementation and evaluation.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780415998000 20160528
- Publication date
- Connecting with e-learning series
- 9780415998000 (pbk.)
- 9780415997997 (hbk.)
- 9780203864265 (ebk.)
- 041599800X (pbk.)
- 0415997992 (hbk.)
- 0203864263 (ebk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: