McGraw-Hill's AccessEngineering [electronic resource] : authoritative content, immediate solutions
- [Columbus, OH] : McGraw-Hill
- McGraw-Hill Companies.
- Delivers comprehensive authoritative information that accelerates research and innovation, and features content from a broad range of must-have McGraw-Hill engineering publications, including the latest editions of classics such as Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, Perry's Chemical Engineers Handbook, Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers, Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain, and many more. AccessEngineering offers the widest and deepest repository of fully searchable engineering content available online - from the authors and industry-leading titles engineers have trusted and depended on for years.
- Engineering > Encyclopedias.
- Engineering > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Engineering > Dictionaries.
- Electrical engineering > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Telecommunication systems > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Wireless communication systems > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Digital communications > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Mechanical engineering > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Civil engineering > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Database topics
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Access engineering
- Title in HTML header: McGraw-Hill's AccessEngineering : the library of engineering
- Daily, 2009-
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009.
- Title from web page (viewed Aug. 6, 2009); description based on resource as of Aug. 6, 2009.
- Subscription required for access.
- File/Data Type
- Text (HTML and PDF).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Digital engineering library. [New York, N.Y.] : McGraw-Hill Companies