Technoliteracy, discourse and social practice : frameworks and applications in the digital age
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2010.
- Physical description
- xx, 290 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
T65.3 .T44 2010
- Unknown T65.3 .T44 2010
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Design and technology education Hybrid identity design online ICT in language learning Lack of technology integration Literacy of gaming Literate practices Multiliteracies and games Technoliteracy in practice Technology in society Vodcasting.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- "This book provides a unique and important insight into the diverse approaches to, and implementation of, technoliteracy in different contexts, presenting the significance and value of preparing students, educators and those responsible for information technology to use IT effectively and ethically to enhance learning"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- [edited by] Darren Lee Pullen, Christina Gitsaki, Margaret Baguley.
- "Premier reference source"--Cover.
- 9781605668420 (hbk.)
- 1605668427 (hbk.)
- 9781605668437 (ebk.)
- 1605668435 (ebk.)