The New York times : the complete front pages, 1851-2009
- introduction by Bill Keller ; essays by Jill Abramson ... [et al.] ; front page news summaries by James Barron.
- [Rev. & updated ed.].
- New York : Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers : Distributed by Workman Pub. Co., c2009.
- Physical description
- 472 p. (some folded) : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 38 cm. + 3 DVD-ROMS (4 3/4 in.) + 1 magnifier.
Also available at
At the library
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ["In this book-and-DVD package, 'The New York Times' presents its complete front pages. A selection of 300 front pages covering the most significant events of the past 158 years are given in print, and all 54,632 front pages are included on the three DVDs."]
- History, Modern > 19th century > Sources.
- History, Modern > 20th century > Sources.
- History, Modern > 21st century > Sources.
- American newspapers > Sections, columns, etc. > Front pages.
- United States > History > 19th century > Sources.
- United States > History > 20th century > Sources.
- United States > History > 21st century > Sources.
- Publication date
- Previous ed.: 2008.
- The three DVDs are housed in Green Library Media Microtext.
- Related Work
- New York times.
- 9781579128258 (hbk.)
- 1579128254 (hbk.)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: