Stanford University, President's Office, Sterling – Pitzer transitional records, 1946-1970 (inclusive), 1964-1970 (bulk)
- Physical description
- 15 linear feet
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC0217 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0217 BOX 2||In-library use|
|SC0217 BOX 3||In-library use|
|SC0217 BOX 4||In-library use|
|SC0217 BOX 5||In-library use|
|SC0217 BOX 6||In-library use|
|SC0217 BOX 7||In-library use|
|SC0217 BOX 8||In-library use|
|SC0217 BOX 9||In-library use|
|SC0217 BOX 10||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University President's Office.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available on line
Finding aid available online
- These records were generated during the tenure of President Kenneth Pitzer as well as his predecessor J. E. Wallace Sterling. Records are arranged in the following sequence: committees, academic and administrative departments, general files, and materials pertaining to the Stanford Research Institute. Other subjects of note in the general files include the House Un-American Activities Committee, Women’s Social Regulations, 1965-68, and Card Stunt at the Air Force Football Game, 1966.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Administrative transfer, 1970
- J. E. Wallace Sterling, Stanford’s fifth president, served from 1949 through 1968. Kenneth Pitzer took office on December 1, 1968 and served until September 1970.
- Finding Aid
- Unpublished guide available.
Browse related items
Start at call number: