Guide to law online [electronic resource]
- prepared by the U.S. Law Library of Congress, Public Services Division.
- Washington, D.C. : The Library ; [Montevideo, Uruguay?] : Global Legal Information Network, [1999?-
- International and multinational
- Nations of the world
- U.S. federal, includes U.S. Code and Constitution links
- U.S. states and territories.
- An annotated guide to sources of information on government and law available online plus links to other legal sites. Emphasis is on sites offering the full texts of laws, regulations, and court decisions, along with commentary from lawyers writing primarily for other lawyers. Also includes materials related to law and government written by or for lay persons.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML source title: Guide: the guide to law online
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from title screen.
- Mode of access: Internet from the Law Library of Congress web site. Address as of 5/9/02: http://www.loc.gov/law/guide/index.html; current access is available via PURL.