Caesar and Cleopatra by Bernard Shaw [electronic resource].
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2004.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Preliminaries and Introduction omitted.
- Original Version
- Transcribed from: Shaw, George Bernard, 1856-1950. Caesar and Cleopatra : a history : 1898 [in, Three plays for Puritans : The Devil's disciple ; Caesar and Cleopatra ; Captain Brassbound's conversion. Definitive text under the editorial supervision of Dan H. Laurence with an introduction by Michael Billington] London: Penguin, 2000. 354 p.
- Copyright (c) 2010 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright Conditions to see what is permitted.
- Copyright 1900, Herbert Stone & Co. Copyright 1906, Brentano's. Copyight 1913, 1928, 1930, 1941, George Bernard Shaw. Copyright 1957, The Public Trustee as Executor of the Estate of George Bernard Shaw. The text used is the definitive text published under the editorial supervision of Dan H. Laurence by Penguin Books. Reproduced by permission of the Society of Authors, on behalf of the Bernard Shaw estate.
- Twentieth-Century Drama Full-Text Database
- Literature online copyright (c) 1996-2010 ProQuest LLC