The two friends [electronic resource].
- Cambridge [eng.] : ProQuest LLC, 1997.
- Lacy, M. Rophino (Michael Rophino), 1795-1867.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Preliminaries and editorial matter including remarks omitted.
- Original Version
- Transcribed from: Lacy, M. Rophino (Michael Rophino), 1795-1867. The two friends : a drama, in two acts. Printed from the acting copy, with remarks, biographical and critical by D--g ; to which are added, a description of the costume, --cast of the characters, entrances and exits, --relative positions of the performers on the stage, --and the whole of the stage business. As performed at the Theatres Royal, London. Embellished with a fine engraving, by Mr. Bonner, from a drawing taken in the theatre, by Mr. R. Cruikshank London : John Cumberland, 1829. 49 p.
- Copyright (c) 2008 ProQuest LLC. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright Conditions to see what is permitted.
- English Prose Drama Full-Text Database
- Literature online copyright (c) 1996-2008 ProQuest LLC