A song. Tune-"God save the guillotine". [electronic resource].
- Cambridge [eng.] : ProQuest LLC, 1992.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Only poem attributed to Thelwall included.
- Original Version
- Transcribed from: Thelwall, John, 1764-1834. A song. Tune-"God save the guillotine" [in, Cyclopaedia of American literature : embracing personal and critical notices of authors, and selections from their writings : from the earliest period to the present day : with portraits, autographs, and other illustrations, by Evert A. Duyckinck and George L. Duykinck. In two volumes] New York : Charles Scribner, 1856. 2 v.
- Copyright (c) 2008 ProQuest LLC. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright Conditions to see what is permitted.
- English Poetry Full-Text Database
- Literature online copyright (c) 1996-2008 ProQuest LLC